From fundraising, giving out refreshments at an event, chauffeuring our four-legged friends to and from the charity base, or running an event in your local area, any support – small or large – helps change lives.
We aim to support our volunteers as part of the Dogs for Autism family; it’s also a great way to get to meet new people and be part of something special. If you could:
- Take responsibility for sending a thank you to fundraisers or donors
- Transport one of our wonderful assistance dogs to or from a trainer
- Run an event
- Organise a wacky fundraising activity or come up with novel suggestions
- Organise team activities
- Be a temporary dog fosterer
- Work with the volunteer group to put together a programme of activities
…then we would love to hear from you!
Please contact us for more information: