Fundraising & Volunteering
From fundraising to volunteering by giving out refreshments at an event, chauffeuring our four-legged friends to and from the charity base, or running an event in your local area, any support – small or large – helps change lives.
Click on either of the links to go directly to our fundraising platform or to download our helpful hints pack on how to fundraise.
We aim to support our volunteers as part of the Dogs for Autism family; it’s also a great way to get to meet new people and be part of something special. If you could:
- Take responsibility for sending a thank you to fundraisers or donors
- Transport one of our wonderful assistance dogs to or from a trainer
- Run an event
- Organise a wacky fundraising activity or come up with novel suggestions
- Organise team activities
- Be a temporary dog fosterer
- Work with the volunteer group to put together a programme of activities
…then we would love to hear from you!
Either contact us via email for more information:
Or click the link below to register as one of our volunteers: